Thursday, September 9, 2010

can ya handle the dish? I guess not.

so my beautifully handsome bunny, marmaduke, is still not getting the whole litter box thing. when I looked at his hay dish, there was a bunch of poop and pee in it. I almost puked. just kidding, but I did gag about 3 times while cleaning it out. so, we came to the conclusion that he thinks his hay dish is a litter box. no little buddy, you accually eat the hay. well watever. so to cure that problem, we bought him a hay rack. it's just a little box like thing filled with hay that hangs from the bars of the cage instead of a food dish, which he pees in. he seems to like it just as much as hay in a dish, but this tine, he can't pee or poop in it. the only annoying thing about the hay rack is, since we bought really cut up hay, it falls through the bottom of the rack. so we just put a piece of hard paper stuff from this pamphlet we got in the mail, at the bottom of the rack so it didn't come out. it worked fine which was good. then at dinner, my older brother was looking at something that says "with your verizon FiOS plan, you can watch TV on your computer for free! just go to this website to register" my brother was very excited about this, but when he looked down at the website, half of it was cut off. yup, that's the hard paper stuff we cut off the pamphlet and put in the bunny cage. haha! he threw a fit. not really, but he was annoyed. haha, I still think it's funny.

well that's all for today chicos!

--
SOME KID WITH A BUNNY NAMED MARMADUKE

No comments:

Post a Comment