Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Smile! (NOT)

yup, today it was picture day at school. whoo hoo. I and a bunch of other people completely dispise picture day. well I guess it's not picture day we hate, it's just the annoying ladies who run it. this year, my picture day went quite well compared to previous years.

this is how last years picture day went (remember all of the things I say in this script are my thoughts):

lady: okay next person!
me: oh great
lady: now sit on this stool and put your feet here
me: alright whatever
lady: now sit up straight
me: I am sitting up straight!
lady: a little more
me: I FRICK'N SITTING UP STRAIGHT!!! so I just arched my back a little to be as "straight" as they wanted me to be
lady: that's perfect!
me: are you serious?
lady: oh, wait...
me: oh god what now?!?!
lady: let me just fix your hair a little bit
me: get your hands off me!!!!! CHILD ABUSE!!!!
lady: okay, that's better.
me: are you satisfied?! my back is cramping up!
lady: okay now tilt your head to the side a little
me: so I tilted my head a little
lady: a little more...
me: okaaayyyy.... so I tilted it slightly more
lady: just a tad bit more
me: I swear, my head is at a 90° angle!!!
lady: okay now smile!
me: **small grin**
lady: bigger! let me see those beautiful teeth!
me: just take the damn picture!!!!
lady: **snap, snap, snap** alrighty! your all done!
me: thank god.

so as you can clearly see, those stupid picture ladies are the most obnoxious and annoying things on this planet! but that whole story was last year... this year my picture taking session went by very quickly (that's very lucky) and boy am I glad! hopefully my picture will come out okay, but I still don't know.

that's my story. and don't forget to smile! (NOT!)

--
SOME KID WITH A BUNNY NAMED MARMADUKE

No comments:

Post a Comment