Monday, September 13, 2010

when in doubt, dance. when in doubt of your dancing skills, just accept that your dancing is an epic fail.

long title huh? well it goes along with my post for today. so today was the first jazz class I've ever took. I thought since I have been doing ballet and modern for so long, why not try jazz? so I did. and as this blog title says, it was an epic fail. but it's okay. the teachers really nice and the group of newbies just laughed with eachother. I know I'll get better, but it wasn't that bad for my fist class. so I give myself some credit for trying my hardest.

so I got more results today, and I'm in one modern contemporary piece. yay! I rehearse modern on Fridays and ballet (the nutcracker) on Saturdays. rehearsals are pretty close to eachother which is also nice. I also found out that my snow attendant part is acually a sugar plum fairy attendant instead. I'm really excited since that dance is done with me and one of my friends as a duet! I'm gonna have to work HAAARRRDDD to do well in that dance, but I'm up for the challenge.

remember: if you can't dance at all, dance your way through that epic fail.

--
SOME KID WITH A BUNNY NAMED MARMADUKE

No comments:

Post a Comment